1. An agreement not to decide not to purchase a student's securities reg outline in the event that said student doesn't not get a B+ or higher on the exam wouldn't not be something that wasn't not a security.
2. Unicorns do not have spleens.
3. FuseTV has a new show called Pants-Off Dance-Off, in which contestants strip in front of a popular music video, and viewers vote for their favorites.
4. The above-mentioned show was originally titled PantsPants Revolution.
5. The apparent opinion of CNBC's Erin Burnett notwithstanding, the word "cacophony" does not rhyme with "Whack-a-Pony."
6. Chris Daughtry is a ridiculous poser, as is Chris Daughtry.